- You will be deployed mainly on safety and security project implementation as well as after-sales interventions on those systems.
- In project implementation (new installations or extensions) you will work closely with your ICT Manager and the project leader and ensure a perfect execution of the projects within the given timeframe. In this, you will pay particular attention to ensuring that the entire installation operates effectively to the satisfaction of the customer and carry out comprehensive administrative follow-up and reporting of your activities.
- Preparing & installing software, hardware and network infrastructure for new project implementations
- Troubleshooting network, software or hardware issues on pc/server/recorders/detection systems of existing projects/installations. (Those interventions can be carried out onsite or online, depending on the customer agreement or available remote connection possibilities)
- Assuring soft- or firmware updates if necessary (SLA based)
- Performing maintenance tasks on certain projects
- Backup for the ICT Manager regarding maintenance tasks on our internal network infrastructure
- Based on your technical skills, you will offer online or onsite technical support to technicians and/or customers and provide user training to the customer when requested.
- In consultation with your ICT Manager, and in accordance with your experience and technical knowledge, you may be asked to organize internal product training for technical colleagues.