Various parameters need to be taken into account in order to assess which system best meets your needs. The number and type of cameras required, for example, depend on:
- the number of zones that need surveillance and their layout/location (interior, exterior, surface area, …),
- the type of surveillance required (intruder detection or identification),
- time of surveillance (for example when additional lighting is required at night).
IMAGE PLAYBACK AND STORAGE
There are various possible configurations. Depending on the size of the system and the options taken, you can:
- playback the images in various rooms or a single control room,
- playback the images on one or more monitors, in split-screen or alternating mode,
- link the playback to movement detection,
- view the images remotely via the internet,
- control the cameras remotely,
- record the images.